05 December 2013

Fashion Challenges

The Goal: To use different fashion looks from my Pinterest Fashion Stuff, Shoes, or the accessories on my Window Shopping boards as inspiration in creating a look for me to wear in November or December.

The Budget: $10 (specifically for tights)

The Inspirations:

1) Dress + Shirt

2) Dress + Cardigan 1, 2, 3, 4,

3) Shorts + tights 1,

4) Statement shoes 1, 2, 3, 4,

5) Accessories - I'm thinking even with jeans and a tee or something. Otherwise I know I'll dress up on Saturdays, and do nothing different the other six days of the week. This way... maybe I'll try to stretch myself a little more.

Looking at everything I've chosen to try, I think the overall challenge here is to use more layers and accessories. I'm not sure I can accomplish it... but I suppose it wouldn't be a true challenge if I weren't feeling some apprehension!

No comments:

Post a Comment