02 December 2013

November Wrap Up

November Goals

Read 5+ books:
  • "Mastiff" Tamora Pierce
  • "The Sum of All Kisses" Julia Quinn
  • "Circle of Magic: Sandry's Book" Tamora Pierce
  • "Circle of Magic: Tris's Book" Tamora Pierce
  • "Protector of the Small: First Test" Tamora Pierce
  • "Protector of the Small: Page" Tamora Pierce
  • "Protector of the Small: Squire" Tamora Pierce
Trip:
  • Check tires Pick up rental car
  • Spare key for house sitter
  • Find/make a purse for the trip
  • Pack etc. 
  • Find a new toy for Momo (and the sitter?)  Accomplished this, but convinced him to play with it? Not so much. Apparently it is terrifying. If I so much as touch it, he runs for the hills. So, not exactly a success... 
Christmas Cantata Rehearsals (at least 2)
Finish Christmas shopping (except stockings) - So close. Only one more thing to pick out, but I'm close. Heading to the post office tomorrow to start shipping the first packages. At least, that's the plan.... 
Start on a couple Christmas-ish crafts
Attempt 3+ non-food Pinterest ideas 
  • Lace Christmas Trees  (coming soon)
  • Cleaned the Kurig  
  • Fashion Challenge #1  (coming soon)
1+ food related Pinterest idea
Cut sash for our quilts - I need to make this a priority for either December or January. I'd love to actually work on it in December but it's looking like it'll be the week of Christmas before I have much time to sit down with this one. So much for my tentative hope of having these on the beds for Christmas! At the rate I'm going, it might be next Christmas! 
Finish Semi-Sampler quilt

Well, I did more than it looks like - mostly because I'm so behind in sharing things. I thought I'd be able to keep up during vacation days but in reality I basically went on full vacation mode. I think I'm still there... but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment