03 June 2012

May Wrap Up


I can't believe I only finished two books this month! I started more, but never finished any of them. (Yes, I read more than one book at a time.)
  • Pinterest Challenge Chicken Caesar Sandwiches, PotPie Cupcakes 
  • Anniversary Card (3)
  • Sympathy Card (1)
  • Graduation Cards (2)
  • Put in 3+ hours on our 2006-2010 photo book
  • Clutter Control: office - Partial credit? I reorganized my sewing stuff, and put away the laundry that's been taking over the reading nook - but it's certainly not what I'd call finished! 
  • Fix white car and list it for sale - It's been de-wasped. Again. But it's still awaiting work. 
  • Costume delivery - Looks like the costumes are going to head to Goodwill. My theater connection is moving away, which makes delivering more costumes to her a questionable activity. 
  • Progress on Welcome Baby C package 
    • snaps for the bibs
    • shop for books from list
  • Shelf over loveseat 
  • Make an item of clothing (probably finish the skirt I started)
  • Cut Pansy Patch pieces
  • Post-graduation trip? Hospital stays (for others) and work (for me) kept me from getting to one graduate, the other went on two road trips then came to us - so that puts traveling off for a while. 
  • Take donations to Goodwill
  • Do something social with friends 5/11, 5/16, 5/22, 5/25,  
  • Finish April Showers/May Flowers Disappearing 9 Patch Awaiting wash day and photos
  • Fix or replace computer mouse I replaced it. And the new mouse had similar problems 48 hours later. But setting it up for a left hand use has fixed the problem (for now?) - so while I'm giving my brain a work out to remember left is right and right is left, at least it's no longer double clicking 75% of the time. 
Project Report:
     Wonky Stacked Coin - still awaiting a wash/dry
     Pansy Patch - no progress
     Welcome Baby C - progress made, but a lot more to do in order to get it done by July!
     April Showers/May Flowers - quilted, awaiting a wash/dry
     April Shower/May Flowers 2 - ready to quilt (Yes, I have two slightly different versions. One's for me, one's to give away. I just have to decide which is which.)
     Half Square "Procrastination" Quilt - top completed
     Teddy Bear Blanket - finished
     

No comments:

Post a Comment