19 September 2013

Pinterest Challenge: Buffalo Lime Chicken

Inspiration Recipe: Buffalo Lime Chicken from PlainChicken.com (one of my favorite places for yummy recipes)

I worked with the chicken I had on hand, which meant scaling things down a little, and I only let it marinade for about 7 hours... but... I just couldn't stand to wait overnight before I tried it!

As usual, it might not look like much (especially in comparison to the inspiration pictures), but it was delicious. Both of us tend to be a little iffy on citrus flavors, but the combination of lime and buffalo was surprisingly delicious. Best of all? It was so easy to make - and for once, I really did have all the ingredients on hand despite this recipe not being in the plan when I went grocery shopping.

Let's just say that this is definitely going to be in the plans in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment