23 September 2013

The Haul...

Recently my stash of quilting, sewing, and crafting supplies has been growing in unexpected ways. This summer has seen my lace and trimmings stash pick up from nearly nothing to something worth talking about:

Some of the oldest and most interesting pieces
And the piles of vintage sheets, table clothes, and other linens have been growing even more quickly:
There are also a few buttons:
And some vintage handkerchiefs:
All of which have started to take up residence in the house...

In all honesty, while they are all beautiful to me, I'm not sure I can use them. I have a few ideas for some of the pieces... but I'm wondering if there are other people out there who would be able to put them to use more quickly than I can. I'd love to hang on to them, but my house is barely big enough for the things I have plans for - I'm not sure I can justify holding on to all these pieces indefinitely...


No comments:

Post a Comment