13 February 2014

Progress

I'm a few minutes early for this to post on Friday, but if I wait for morning, I'll forget until Saturday. Life is not going smoothly this month. Nothing really major, but lots of little stresses adding up until I want to scream all the time. I'm trying not to get into it on here because really, the only thing that's going to make a difference is how hard I work to make a difference. And even then, a lot of the things I'm fighting are rather out of my control, even if I do everything I can. Anyway, not much progress this week - but I'm taking the weekend off from work and hope to spend several hours sitting at my sewing machine. I've even picked up the newest season of Sherlock to rewatch (it'll be at least my fourth time through the season already) as well as a couple of rentals - so I'm pretty determined to spend some quality time sewing or cross stitching this weekend. Hopefully I'll be a little more exciting around here next week - and I mean exciting in the best possible way, unlike this week! 

Happy Go Lucky Quilt - DONE! (NEEDS NEW PHOTO)


Yet to Do: square up, buy fabric and make binding, bind, wash.

Pansy Patch Project
No recent progress.
Yet to Do: finish piecing tops together, make back, baste, quilt, bind

Our Bedroom Quilts

Yet to do:
  • Cut Reunion fabrics for tops
  • Cut sash
  • Piece each top
  • Pre-wash fabrics for the backs
  • Piece each back (choose more fabric?)
  • Baste both
  • Choose thread/buy thread 
  • Quilt
  • Make binding 
  • Bind
  • Wash
Scrappy X and + Pillow: DONE!

Recent Progress: made the top, quilted the center, added a border
Yet to do: find/buy pillow form, make back, finish

Starbursts Quilt

Recent Progress: made 1 2 scrappy starburst block
Yet to do: make at least 2 1 more in various sizes, find a large piece of fabric to use as a field, piece top, make back, baste, quilt, bind, wash,

Vintage/Pixel Heart (Blue/Pink/Yellow/Muted)

Recent Progress: Pieced top
Yet to do: make a back, baste, quilt, bind, wash

Half-Square Triangle Quilts (Saturated/Black and Muted/Brown)


Recent Progress: Bought Fabric
Yet to do: Cut solids (half done), piece tops, make backs, baste, quilt, bind, wash

Xs and Os Charm Quilt

Recent Progress:
Yet to do: Find backing and binding material, baste, quilt, bind, wash

Waiting to Start:
  • Second vintage/pixel heart quilt
  • Fox/Woods little quilt
  • Monster little quilt
  • Brown/Aqua minky blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment