05 February 2014

Snow Day

It's not exactly news that it's snowing here. Still. Again. Whatever.
It might be a surprise that it sometimes is pretty. Today everything was just sparkling with little tiny rainbows all over from the icy flakes. Unfortunately, my camera didn't pick up a single one. I'm so disappointed.
At least it isn't too deep here. And even though it keeps snowing, the snow is compressing so the total depth isn't getting too much more around here. Still, as of last night it was more than my car could handle -- low clearance car + deep snowy dirt driveway = not going anywhere. That's okay. We've got food, and heat, and water, and most days we're still working too - so isn't like we're snowed in exactly. I'm just not getting out to the library or shopping - at least one of which is probably better for me anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment