28 January 2013

I'm Hoping for Colder Weather

I'm hoping for colder weather today because I'll be spending a couple hours crawling around the living room with a hot, steamy iron, an extension cord, and this: 


Having already done that once before, I am actually more nervous about the process.

The first time, I debated whether I should do a batting/backing set first, or if I could jump to all three layers. Well, I could and I did but some how in the process, the back got wrinkled, and I didn't notice until I was rolling it back up to put it away. So, I get to do it again.

Which requires borrowing an extension cord from the neighbors, carrying three chairs, the coffee table, and the loveseat into the kitchen, and - like I said - a couple hours on hands and knees with steam coming right up at my face.

I thought using the iron baste methoud would be easier than pinning this whole thing. At this point, I'm not so convinced...

No comments:

Post a Comment