01 January 2013

January Goals

January Goals

First and foremost, I have got to make serious progress on the Happily Ever After Quilt. I'd love to see it at least partially quilted by the end of January, though fully quilted would be best if I'm going to get back on schedule.

Also:
  • Read 5+ books
  • Try a new recipe 
  • Begin planning 3 upcoming Welcome Baby Packages to be ready by summer
  • Be down to one car (hopefully new to us) by Feb. 
And, if I get a chance, I'm really feeling the need to spend some time cleaning, sorting, and organizing the house. We're not stacked to the ceiling, but I can see that point coming up soon if we don't make an immediate change!

So, in terms of monthly goals, that's about all I've got. I'm working on a larger list of hopes and dreams for 2013, but most of those things are going to have to sit to the side while I work on the HEAQuilt, try to figure out the car situation, and get the house back under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment