02 January 2013

Improv. Jungle Squares [Bound]

I think I may have said I was going to wait to bind this one until it had a recipient. Well... that didn't happen...

Two fat quarters yielded more than enough bias tape for binding, in a aqua-ish that almost matches the blues/greens/aquas of several of the blocks. I had a couple false starts - mostly when it came to cutting the tube of fabric into strips - but eventually I was off and stitching.


As usual, the results aren't quite as perfect as I'd hoped... but I was a lot closer on my stitches lining up this time than I've been before. Yay!


I'm crossing my fingers that this comes in and out of the washer with out any shrinking or bleeding colors, as nothing was pre-washed. I've yet to have a problem, but it's one of those areas that is always just a little nerve-wracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment