22 January 2013

Pinterest Challenge: 4 Ingredient Tart

Are there recipes on Pinterest that fall between super easy and super difficult? If there are, I can't find them. In case you didn't guess from the 4 Ingredient bit, this is one of the super easy ones.

The recipe can be found here (note: the photos at the link are much more appetizing than mine are!) 


Since I didn't have any fresh fruit, I went with frozen. That did cause a little sogginess where the ice/water trickled into the dough, but I don't think the overall flavor was hurt by my cheap/lazy turn. 

I also went with mixed berries - again, because that's what I had. 



I didn't think these were anything special, but my husband said they just might be the best thing I've ever made. I'm not sure how I feel about that one, but he meant well, so I'll try to take it that way. 


I'm alive, but work is all consuming this week. Maybe over the weekend I'll have time to sit down and make a little recent progress on things. If not, next week is going to be a little quiet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment