29 July 2013

More Scenes from My Weekend...

Yet another weekend spent away from home, traveling, seeing family, and then working. Friday after work we drove out to a family reunion - one of four my family has every year. 


Although there's a bit of a generation gap with everyone either at least 15 years older than us, or at least 20 years younger than us, it was still fun to get a chance to see people. Fun, for the most part, but certainly not helping me get anything else done.


And I learned last night that my next two weekends are also booked with projects and events that will keep me busy outside the house.

So, I'm not getting much sewing done around here, or much cooking, or (to be perfectly honest) not much of anything else either. But, all this time on the road or waiting at distant locations is really adding several more books than average to my read (past tense) list, and a couple audio books to the listened list.

Speaking of keeping busy outside the house, I'd better start getting ready to leave again. Looks like today is going to be a busy one too.




No comments:

Post a Comment