30 July 2013

Progress

Whoops! This was supposed to get shared on Friday while I was out of town. Apparently it didn't happen... So, let's pretend it did. Especially since I have nothing new to report... 

Monkey Blocks

Yet to Do: quilt, buy/find fabric for binding, make binding, bind, wash

Happy Go Lucky Quilt
Yet to Do: square up, buy fabric and make binding, bind, wash

Chocolate Covered Cherry / Disappearing 9 patch on point
Yet to do: Add border/complete top, make back, baste, quilt, bind, wash

Semi-Sampler (small) Quilt-to-be?

Progress: I'm up to 14 blocks - and I'm out of all the fabrics I've used thus far (except scraps). 

Pansy Patch Project
No recent progress.
Yet to Do: finish piecing tops together, make back, baste, quilt, bind


Waiting to Start:

No comments:

Post a Comment