22 July 2013

Quick Scenes from My Weekend

We ran off this weekend to attend a birthday party...





Is that the best cake ever or what? My sister in law made it - and not only was it adorable, it was delicious. I probably had too much of it... 

Unfortunately, we could only stay there for about 48 hours. So after eating too much cake, and indulging in a lot of Mountain Dew, we left last night and drove through the night to get back in time for work. Turns out, we are too old for staying up that many hours at a time! Next time I will be smart enough to take off work and do a three day weekend so I'm not up for 23 hours at a time. 

So... you know the drill - it's going to be a little quiet around here while I try to get my head straightened out. I'll be taking lots of naps instead of sewing. But hopefully in the next week or so I'll have some new things to get on here. 

Hope all of you are getting some sleep! I'm headed back to bed in the hopes that tomorrow I'll be a more functioning person.



No comments:

Post a Comment