08 June 2015

June Goals

Now that the internet seems to be back... and I remembered my password again! Woooh... It's either been too long since I've checked in here or this 'pregnancy brain' business is beginning to kick in after all!


June Goals


Read 5+ Books
Average 13000+ steps per day
Be as ready as possible for baby (yikes!)

New Projects / Pinterest Challenge: 
No plans for June or July. I'll be lucky if I'm with it enough to start something new and fun in August. Boring, but I am trying to be a little realistic here.

My Projects:
Welcome Baby Projects (for mine and others):
  • Complete bibs -- figure out what is wrong with snap installer  -- or just install them the old fashioned way with a hammer and some scrap boards. Whatever. 
  • Finish up the 'sewing for baby' list
Grown Up Junk:
Schedule next cat/vet appointment
Double check both hospital bags
Pediatrician meeting/s
Hospital tour?
Finish online birthing class

House Stuff: 
Continue sweeping every other day, cleaning bathrooms once a week
House prep for baby:
  • move household chemicals into one cabinet -- put a lock/latch on it
  • Rearrange baby room / get toddler mattress

Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'm going to get done this month. The fatigue level is pretty high, and the motivation is pretty low. I have some stuff I want to do, some stuff I need to do, but really, I think I'm going to be lucky to make it through the absolutely have to stuff like working (yep, still at it) and eating (yeah, eating is exhausting, that's how I'm feeling right now). Hopefully I'll be able to finish up a few things to 'show off' here, but life might be pretty quiet for the rest of the summer... 

No comments:

Post a Comment