24 September 2012

New View


I know this isn't the clearest picture; photo taken through the dual panes of cheap, dusty glass were not the first choice. But when I stepped outside for a better picture, he/she was already in flight, and out of sight in seconds.

I've never seen a heron on foot here before, though we've seen a few fly over.

Just a cool start to my morning.



I'd planned to share some more quilt things today, but between work getting crazy later in the day and the excitement of getting to see my dear friend Laura and her son (the one to whom I try to play fairy godmother occasionally) in the evening, things like blogging took a back seat. So instead, for Monday - and maybe Tuesday, depending on how Tuesday goes! - I'll be a little quieter than usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment