18 September 2012

Wedding Quilt

The unnamed Wedding Quilt top is up to being 8x8.


My seam allowance through this has been fairly consistent (as much as I know how) but I don't think that it was a quarter of an inch. I don't know... but it seems bigger than I expected. And seeing as how I have more blocks to add before I'm done... 

At the rate I'm going, I'm confident this will be the biggest quilt I've done yet. 

Which in some ways is good. 

It's just going to be more difficult to quilt. 

Assuming I ever figure out what's going on with the tension on my machine. I've tried multiple things and still no luck. At least it's not making any weird noises. But I'm about to try winding the bobbin on the other machine to see if that helps smooth out the wobbles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment