03 September 2012

September Goals

September Goals
  • Read 5+ books
  • Work on Pansy Patch
  • Work on Wedding Present/Quilt/Thing
  • Clean counter tops: kitchen (daily), bath (weekly)
  • Hang out with my friend and my godson
I'm going to keep it very simple this month. While there are still a lot of things I'd love to get done, including everything left on the list from August, I'm concentrating on these few key things and anything else is bonus.

The tension on Kenmore/Janome is still strange - it holds well, but it looks funny. If I get that fixed, I'd love to work on some quilting. But it's less a priority this month than piecing together blocks for Pansy Patch and the Wedding Present Thing. Those lines of stitching can be hidden, so I don't mind if they are a bit odd looking.

Also, my book-tracking year turns over in October. I didn't read much at the beginning of my year, so I've got a lot of catching up to do if I'm going to hit my goal. Which is incredibly unlikely, but I do enjoy a pressure challenge. Kind of.

I'm not sure what I'll find to blog about - unless you want day by day updates of Wedding Present Thing and Pansy Patch progress! - but I'll try to keep something semi-interesting going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment