04 September 2012

What I didn't share in August...


My parents and their suv took on a free range, highway-walking bull. My parents are completely fine, not even bruised from the seat belts! The car is another story.

Basil/Garlic/Cheese bread. This is actually what I had for dinner one night. It probably should be a side, rather than a meal, but it was delicious.

Random shopping finds - some space invader like fabric, metalic acorns for the future tree, pumpkin spice chocolate 'orange' (not as good as it sounds), and flannel fabric packs.

My basil plants are putting out a storm of growth. No one believes that I've gone out there and taken leaves several times.

Cinnamon butter crescents. I thought they'd be more like little cinnamon rolls, and I guess they almost were... but these weren't as good as the other crescent things we've tried.


No comments:

Post a Comment