06 September 2012

Wedding Present Quilt

I must really have a thing against short cuts.

I didn't remember my own handwritten note about how to make this easier for myself until after I'd already cut the fabric into smaller pieces.


Don't get me wrong - there's something very satisfying about seeing all that fabric cut and ready to go.

I just wish I'd remembered my short cut in time to use it!

I'd intended to cut the black into 5" by 20" strips, then attach the two bright 2.5" by 20" strips, then cut the 20" into four 5" blocks. This would have made adding those first two strips a little faster and easier. But instead I cut all my black into 5" square blocks before I remembered I had easier options.

Guess I'd better pick up another audio book. Or pick up a new tv series. Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment