19 September 2012

Nope


He settled there over an hour ago and can't be (nicely) convinced to move.

I get the feeling someone in the house doesn't want me to sew today.

And I think I'm going to listen.



I know, I know, that rug is disgusting. But our vacuum is dead, and running lint rollers over it hasn't helped. I can't replace the vacuum right now - and honestly, having killed two in four years, I'm not sure I want to - but I do want cleaner floors. Any advice? Should I just roll myself in double sided duct tape and roll around the floor? 

Also, hideous green carpet. I hate it. The color, the texture, the fact that it's probably older than I am. I'm in negotiations to see if we can do something about it, but I'm not expecting anything to happen. Updating the building we're currently in isn't really in the plans, mostly because that's like putting a coat of paint on a sinking ship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment