16 November 2012

Adding a Border

I've been having a difficult time dedicating myself to something as huge as working on the wedding present quilt. Which I know is a habit that's going to come back to bite me in a few months when I've got too much to do and too little time. But, working on smaller things has been easier - and fit my schedule better.

You might have seen that I made some changes to the layout of my odd little patchwork quilt.
More of the seams line up now, and that's helped it to look a little better. I'm still not completely happy with it, but I think it is looking much better. And I figure it'll probably get better if I keep working on it.

So, I added a border.

It's quite a wide border, about 10 inches I think. I think it's an improvement over the borderless version.

No comments:

Post a Comment