09 November 2012

Progress


Improvised Jungle Blocks Quilt

Top is finished.
Still to go: make a back, baste, quilt, bind

Pansy Patch Project


Three faces finished!
Next Step: enlarging each face with a white/green border
Still to go: I still won't list it all. I know I'm really dragging on this one, but a little more progress is good.
Oh, and I'm one tiny green block of each color short. I'm not sure who was counting when I cut all those. Not me apparently. I hope I still have those fabrics...

Half-Square "Procrastination" Quilt

Newly re-bound
Still needs: washed.  

Happily Ever After [Wedding] Quilt 



Needs: basted, quilted, bound, washed

Secret and/or Patchwork Quilts
1. Random Camping Blocks:

It's been re-ordered somewhat so the blocks line up better. Now I'm thinking it needs a border.

2. Denim: Still collecting and cutting denim

3. Scrapbusting Pink/Yellow - No real progress, but I bought some pink/yellow flannel for the backing. 


Waiting to Start:
  • Teddy Bear Blanket II
  • Curtains for kitchen window
  • 2012 Cross stitch portrait
  • Holiday Projects
    • Cloth (prairie point?) garland


I know my plate is full - but I'm much better at starting projects than finishing them. I've already started making a list of things I want to make in 2013. But I've got to have some more finishes first, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment