05 November 2012

Not-Halloween Package


It's been a while since I've sent anything to Laura and Agent N - but I figure the time between Halloween and Thanksgiving is just about perfect for showering them with some unexpected sweets.



I almost included the basket - but I figure I'll at least hold onto it until the spring package.

It's much easier to send packages during the holidays - coming up with a random happy June package can be difficult (though I think I have this coming June under control already).

It's nothing special, but hopefully it brightened her day - especially important now that the days seem so much shorter. I don't know about where she is, but here's it's dark by 5. Which means lots of candles and lots of hot chocolate - for me, I figure candles aren't so good for an almost-two-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment