03 November 2012

October Wrap Up

Let's pretend this is happening on the first of November.

October Goals
  • Read 5+ books
    • "An Offer from a Gentleman" Julia Quinn
    • "The Viscount Who Loved Me" Julia Quinn
    • "On the Day I Died" Candace Fleming
    • "A Clash of Kings" George R. R. Martin
    • "Raven Quest" Sharon Stewart
    • "Exile's Honor" Mercedes Lackey
  • Reading Year Wrap Up 
  • Make one baking/cooking related item from a never before tried recipe: Gingerbread Pumpkin Bread, Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Chai Kiss Cookies
  • Finish wedding quilt back
  • Baste wedding quilt 
  • Send out the autumn package  
  • Something social with friends 
  • Meet Baby C if she comes this way - She didn't. Boo. Next time Baby C, next time. 
  • Start Christmas shopping/planning
  • Try to keep my head above water - I'm not sure if I managed this or not. I wasn't as overwhelmed as some months, but I wasn't as in control of what was happening as I'd like either. And I say that as the me that's trying to avoid being overwhelmed, not the me who is a control freak. Okay, maybe a little of both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment