03 November 2012

November Goals

November Goals:

  • Read 5+ books
  • Work on Happily Ever After Quilt 
    • I'm hoping to get it basted and start on getting it quilted during November. I won't have much time to work on it in December, and I've got to have it completely finished by the end of February. Which isn't that far away. 
  • Finalize design for 2012 cross stitch portrait 
    • Which I hope to work on over Christmas, but I might just take it with me for Thanksgiving, depending what we decide to do that day.  
  • Finish Christmas shopping
  • Wrap all the Christmas gifts
    • Make more bags if needed
  • Try a new-to-me restaurant 
  • Start assembling an all black orchestra outfit for Christmas concert 
    • Why is this so hard to do!? Between 1999 and 2009 my closet was more than 50% black. I guess at some point I got tired of that, but now I scramble every year to come up with something all black that's comfortable and looks decent. This year, I am going to start preparing early. Even though last time I went shopping for black pumps - after killing three pairs last winter (which was no surprise since they were all from that ten year period of black performance wear) - I came home with two pairs of beige/tan shoes. And have yet to find more black ones. Whoops. 
  • Practice my orchestra music every Saturday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment