31 March 2012

7 Photo Saturday: 3.25 - 3.31


3.25 "Breakfast" 
3.26 "Key"
3.27 "Your Name"
3.28 "Trash"
3.29 "Feet"
3.30 "Toy"
He loves chasing my measuring tape. I'm not sure why that's so much more fun than any of his toys... Also, yes, my rug is covered in bits of thread and terry cloth. Now that I've seen how much more those show up in photos, I'll be getting out my vacuum and lint roller.
3.31 "Where You Relax"





So, the question is, did I learn enough more about using the camera to make this worth keeping up? As for the answer... I don't know. Some of the days/themes were fun, but I rarely felt like I had the time to work out the picture I really wanted - nor did I have the knowledge to make the camera do what I wanted. Maybe I should ask my husband to work with me, since he knows how to use the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment