01 January 2014

December Wrap Up

December Goals: 

Read 5+ books
  • "All the Truth That's In Me" Julie Berry
  • "Circle of Magic: Daja's Book" Tamora Pierce
  • "Sex & Violence" Carrie Mesrobian
  • "The Clockwork Scarab" Colleen Gleason
  • "Hyperbole and a Half" Allie Brosh
  • "Alanna: The First Adventure" Tamora Pierce 
  • "Flapper: A Madcap Story of Sex, Style, Celebrity, and the Women Who Made America Modern" Joshua Zeitz
Cut sash for our quilts
Wash Semi-Sampler
Deep Clean: Office, Living Room, and Kitchen
Start on 2013 cross stitch portrait

Holiday Stuff: 
Decorate for Christmas
Ship 2 packages ASAP!
Finish stocking shopping by 20th
Orchestra rehearsal (2) and performance (1)

Pinterest Challenges
1+ non-food (new - not counting any from November)
  • Tree nail polish  Attempted. Result was so horrible I immediately wiped it off and went with plain red. No proof, other than the polish covered tape in my trash can. 
  • Lace Candle Jars 
  • Cleaned Washing Machine
1+ food
2+ outfits for the fashion challenge
  • Bought patterned / textured tights  - I know, this doesn't seem like a big deal, but if you knew how many tights I've pinned, or outfits that I pinned just because of the tights... well, firstly you'd probably be depressed by my simple little life... but then you might understand why this is worth mentioning. 
  • Check in #1 
  • Two more outfits happened, but I haven't gotten them shared yet - once again I'm out of month before I'm completely caught up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment