01 March 2012

Happy Birthday Agent N!

I like to think of myself as a fairy godmother.

My dear friend and the mother of Agent N might argue that I'm more of a nuisance. Maybe even a hazard at times.

Regardless, I have good intentions.

Since we live far apart, I try to occasionally shower them with a little magic. So far I think I've managed to avoided the use of glitter. Should Agent N ever have a sister, I may not be able to restrain myself.

This month, Agent N turns one.

After panicking a little bit about the rapid passage of time, I tried to pull together something happy for his birthday.

After shelving Duplo blocks, Lincoln Logs, and super heroes for the future (unless his mom vetos any of them), I wound up with what is hopefully a fun theme:


Dear Agent N,
Do you like fire trucks?
You're my first and oldest little friend, so I'm counting on you to help me make better choices for my other, younger little friends.
Two birthday wishes for you - have a wonderful day, and convince your parents to move closer to me!
That's a lot of responsibility to place on your shoulders. We'll work on it together, okay?

Happy Birthday Agent N!

1 comment:

  1. To be fair, we made the mistake of giving Agent N the battery-powered toys to open first. Rookie mistake. He did seem to enjoy the theme though.

    Better yet, after I showed off his presents via video conference to his cousins, Professor Biggbro & Scientist Middle'One were thrilled. Especially Prof. Biggbro who currently aims to be a firefighter when he grows up.

    Thus proceeded a long-distance story reading. The books passed muster and the Prof has offered to read Agent N the Curious George one when next he's out, lol.

    ReplyDelete