03 August 2012

My 3rd Quilt: Wonky Stacked Coin Revealed!

Now that this quilt is happily with the C Family, I finally feel like I can share more than just occasional sneak peeks of it.

I'm rather in love with this quilt, and it took me a long time to get to this revelation phase - so I'm going to celebrate it with lots of photos!

From start (in June 2011)
The very beginning

Ready to fold into hiding while the C's were here

My first diy bias tape binding

Front
Back





To finish (in March 2012)

Washed


I adore each and every piece of fabric that got used - and I couldn't be happier with how they work together. It's quilted in organic lines with multi-colored brown/tan/cream thread on the body, and a multi-shaded green thread on top of the binding. Yes, I love multi-shade threads, and I have five spools of it in various shades. 


I'm in love. I hope Baby C and her family like it as much as I do. 






No comments:

Post a Comment