01 May 2013

April Wrap Up

Read 5+ books
Finish "A Storm of Swords" book - Nope. I did managed four chapters... 
Progress on Welcome Baby Packages (3)
  • Baste both quilts
  • Begin quilting
  • Prep shopping (for all three)
  • Set aside some funds for said shopping (for all three)
  • Begin pulling together Baby S II - Waiting on one more piece to be finished, almost ready to go! 
  • The Welcome Twins package is ready to go!
Make progress on long term 'no progress' items. Specifically: 
  • Pansy Patch
  • Work on the backs of the denim quilts - I bought fabric! 
  • Baste Doodle Whack 
Sell other car - No progress at all. Every time we try to take a photo, it snows. Seriously. See the snow today? Apparently, my fault. 
Pinterest Challenge (food-related): Grilled Cheese Pull Apart Rolls, Quinoa Salad, Pancake, PLUS a non-food related: Tulip Mini Quilt
Find the Sampler-ish blocks 


April is my least favorite month. But despite the last day of April being terribly hard, I'm crossing my fingers and holding my breath that May will be much kinder to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment